Friday, October 18, 2019

BOOKS!!!

Thanks to my hardworking husband, I now have shelves to hold the rest of my books that have been packed away since we got married. He did the building, I did the painting and book-filling, and voila! For a good couple of weeks, it was like Christmas every morning. I'd walk in and admire the shelves before I went to bed; I'd walk in and admire the shelves as soon as I woke up; I'd walk in and admire the shelves a handful of times during the day...

The pics are grainy and have abysmal lighting, and there's construction clutter all around the frame, and I hadn't quite finished putting all my books on the shelf in the second picture, but you get the general idea.

(Note: I still need to slap one more coat of paint on the cabinet doors before Rundy can put on the door handles, so it's not absolutely finished yet. But pretty close.)


No comments:

Post a Comment