Monday, November 2, 2020

Freeze-Frame: Married Off

Someday--hopefully before the new baby comes (in just over a month!)--I will catch up on the months-worth of photos I have hanging over my head and get my blog up to date. Poor Pippin hasn't yet gotten his first birthday memorialized, and that was in May. MAY.

Until then, I'll continue to pop on here sporadically to give little slices of life with Tadhg and Pippin. 

Here's today's.

I was working in the kitchen. Tadhg and Pippin had been industriously mowing the lawn which is apparently covering our whole downstairs with one of these and one of these. (This is a normal sibling ritual. Inside, outside--doesn't matter a whit.)

Silence for a bit, then Tadhg came walking into the kitchen with Pip padding after him. 

He announced soberly, but with the hint of a grin, "We had a wedding! I married Pippin. Because we wanted to, and he said yes."

Brotherly love right there, folks.

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha, that is so cute and funny!! "because we wanted to, and he said yes." I wonder if Pip understood what he was saying yes to!
    By the way, I think I shared my photos from Pip's party with you, but if I didn't let me know!(i also have photos from your birthday party.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I somehow doubt that Pip had a clue... :D And yes, thanks for the photos!

    ReplyDelete