Saturday, October 23, 2021

First Family Photos Ever-- ATTENTION ALL GRANDMAS!!!

(Plus extra photos of Marnie because she looks like a little autumn gnome.)

Last Christmas I was very pregnant with Maranatha. I planned to give all the grandmas a framed family photo as a gift, but I thought it'd be kind of silly to take photos with Marnie in my belly instead of out. So I gave frames with a wedding photo of Rundy and I instead with the promise of family photos to come.

And look! 

I've finally delivered. Marnie. The photos. 

(Thanks for being photographer, Abigail! )

So, Grandmas one and all--I've put the cream of the family photo crop here in this blog post. A lot of them are very similar, just with slight variations in individual expressions. Above each family photo is its assigned number. Let me know which is your favorite and I'll print it out and deliver it. :) If you want the whole bunch so you have them at your disposal, let me know and I'll email you a link to a digital photo album.

First, though, Marnie gnomeling.







____________________________________________

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.

9.

10.

11.

12.

13.

14.

No comments:

Post a Comment