Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Deck the Halls

Hall-decking has always been enjoyable for me, but it's even more so when you have a baby old enough  to think it's all exciting. I'm enjoying the season so much more this year with a curious, enthusiastic Tadhg bouncing around.

I have very few photos of our decked halls (both in progress and after the fact), but here's the handful I do have.





Tadhg particularly enjoyed making sure the nails holding our stockings were thoroughly hammered. (If they weren't thoroughly hammered then, they are now.)



Christmas lights for the Big Boy's room. (A real thrill.)





Last year I hung this ornament for baby Tadhg. And this year I'll be hanging a different one for baby Peregrine. A lot can change in a year; it's enough to make my head whirl.

No comments:

Post a Comment